Lucky 13-year-old fan Ryan McKenna has become a Twitter sensation after his adorable selfie with Justin Timberlake went viral.
Super Bowl 52 was a historic event! The Philadelphia Eagles’ incredible win and Justin Timberlake’s electrifying halftime performance made the night a memorable one indeed.
However, 13-year-old footbal fan Ryan McKenna got entangled in the mix after he was spotted taking an iconic selfie with Justin Timberlake during his halftime performance. Pictures first surfaced of the young lad looking down at his phone during the show – he was trying to update his social media with an iconic photo.
Few facts about Ryan McKeena
1. He’s 13-years-old. Ryan had no idea that his Super Bowl experience would include getting to meet Justin Timberlake. “I just thought to myself, I’ll never get this opportunity again in my whole life,” Ryan said in an interview with TwinCities.com .
2. He’s a seventh-grader at Derby Academy. Ryan currently lives in Hingham, Mass. He flew to Minneapolis, Minnesota on Sunday Feb. 4 and is planning to leave on Monday Feb 5.
3. Ryan is set to make an appearance on
Good Morning America . Because of his shocking selfie moment, many news outlets have invited him to be on their shows in hopes of finding out how he managed to snap the photo. We are dying to know also!
4. His social media has blown up. Rightfully so, Ryan has become a social media celebrity. “I don’t even know what to think. All my friends have been texting me and stuff. It’s insane. I’ve gotten so many notifications. I’ve got like 36 Snapchats, like 21 DMS, and like 150 follower requests on Instagram,” Ryan said.
5. He attended Super Bowl 52 with his family. Ryan flew out to the game with his Father John McKenna . “We had the great opportunity to come see the Super Bowl. Never in a million years did we think this would happen,” John said when asked about his son’s photo with JT.