News

Fire guts Okeke Hostel at University of Nigeria Nsukka

image

Fire razed Okeke Hall, a female hostel at the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
The fire reportedly caused by an electrical fault started in one of the rooms at 300 series.
Onlookers who arrived the scene could not do much to stop the raging fire. Officials of the Enugu State Fire Service in Nsukka resident just outside the school gate had arrived late to the scene but could not quench the fire as the water in their tanks got exhausted. They left and never returned.

image

image

image
image

image

image

Advertisements